Marketing Lab Challenge comes FREE with the flagship course Five Steps Ahead
Marketing Lab Challenge is a unique step-by-step guide to setup your blog and launch your personal brand online
Don’t you wish you had a Marketing Lab where you could practice all the marketing concepts that you learn in the classroom and all the skills that you learned from courses?
Don’t you wish that just like a focused and committed scientist, you are able to perform great marketing experiments and produce some great results that truly brand you as a marketer?
Here’s the thing.
You could see yourself as an ‘MBA student’ or an ‘MBA aspirant’ or an ‘MBA Graduate’. But the fact is that the greatest opportunities that help you earn money and make a great career will come only if you prove yourself to be a ‘practitioner’ of marketing.
Therefore, stop calling yourself a marketing enthusiast and become a practitioner of marketing by starting your own Marketing Experiments Lab.
In this course, Marketing Lab Challenge:
- You will create your own website or blog that will propagate your personal brand.
- Now this blog that you own becomes your marketing lab where you can solidify your knowledge and practice your skills
How do you do that?
- Whatever you learn in the classroom, you will be able to convert them into good detailed articles on your blog.
- These articles will be specific to your target industry and job role that you have decided in the Skill Clarity Blueprint course
- Further, having your blog means that you can practice all your digital skills there. For example, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing, Content Marketing, User Experience.
You know that for you to get the best career outcomes from your MBA, you need to become a strong personal brand. For you as an MBA, your personal brand is hinged upon your knowledge and skills.
Now, suddenly, by the end of the course you would have created a marketing lab where you can practice your knowledge and skills. And that blog in itself will be the portfolio and the proof of your personal brand.
Having a marketing experiments lab is the next level of learning from online courses.
What you’ll learn
- Creating your own blog which becomes your market experiments lab where you practice your knowledge and skills
- How to do SEO for any article that you will write so that you can rank on Google search
- Thinking about the correct domain name for your personal brand
- Purchasing a domain name and hosting and launching a WordPress website on it
- Customizing the website using WordPress native page builders and external page builders
- How to get your branding elements designed i.e. logo, photo, fonts, colors etc.
- Connecting an email marketing system i.e. ConvertKit to your blog to collect subscribers
- Building a landing page to collect subscribers in your email marketing tool
Who is this course for?
- MBA students who want to solidify the concepts of marketing that you learn in your classroom and from your books
- MBA students who want to ensure that they apply the skills that they learn from online courses on a project of their own
- MBA students who don’t want to depend only on the placements and want the best opportunities like off-campus placement and freelancing/consulting
- MBA aspirants, students and graduates who want to become experts in the areas of their target job role by building a personal brand
- MBA aspirants, students and graduates who have entrepreneurial ambitions
- Should have completed the Skill Clarity Blueprint course from which you will discover what will be the niche/topic of your blog
- A stable internet connection to stream videos
- A small amount of additional money to spare to purchase website hosting and domain
- Hope and enthusiasm about a great future in the field of marketing without depending entirely on placements
Certificate of completion
Although, getting a certificate should be the least of your concern considering that this course will leave you with a lifetime of learning, but upon the completion of the course, you shall have a valuable and verifiable certificate of completion. Each certificate has a unique certificate ID that can be verified on our website.
About the instructor
MBA, IIM Udaipur
Founder, Super Heuristics
Ex-MBA Product Head, Career Launcher
Darpan Saxena is on a mission to help MBA students ‘create’ the best career outcomes in the field of marketing without depending on the placements. Darpan founded Super Heuristics as a marketing blog for MBAs while he was in the first year of his MBA program at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur.
Within a year, the blog went viral across the best B-schools of the country with students from these B-schools finding the content on the blog to be unique and extremely helpful in their marketing careers.
This exposure and brand building helped him get 3 job offers from outside the campus even when the final placements at IIM Udaipur had not begun. Eventually, what started off as a hobby in his hostel room, turned out to be his greatest aim in life and he could leave his high paying post-MBA job to pursue his mission to help you, full-time.
Darpan is an Electronics & Communication engineer by qualification with great appreciation for technology, automation and artificial intelligence in business and marketing.
In his 7+ years of professional experience, he has crafted go-to-market strategies for brands like Abbott (in Singapore), Genpact and CL Educate apart from the other small and medium businesses which have witnessed growth through his marketing and strategy consultation. Darpan has worked as a Product Head of MBA Test-prep products at Career Launcher at their Head Office in New Delhi.