Networking Blueprint helps you establish deep connections with CxOs and top professionals in your dream industry
Networking is, probably, the most significant part of your MBA. You as an MBA student claim in your B-school interviews that networking is one of the biggest reason why you want to do MBA. And truly, MBA is not just about a degree but about the network that you build.
If you can build a strong network with your peers and the alumni, it will help you not only during your MBA and but more when you will be in the industry.
But what are the problems because of which you might be finding it difficult? Here are two of them:
- You have made it to be a sales pitch for yourself – you have made that networking small talk an opportunity to get a job or favor from that executive. Hence, there is pressure in your head.
- You know that you don’t have much to offer – you know that even if that small talk or interaction happens, you will be just like any other student on the campus who has nothing much to offer to the conversation.
In this course, Networking Blueprint, you will learn how to overcome both of these hindrances that are stopping you from doing meaningful networking to make an impact.
The Networking Blueprint course will be the icing on the cake after you have gone through most of the courses in the Five Steps Ahead.
Networking Blueprint comes FREE with the flagship course Five Steps Ahead
You will get access to the videos of Networking Blueprint on 1st Oct 2022
What you’ll learn
- How to connect with the CxOs and industry leaders in a way that is extremely not pushy and intrusive
- How to build value so that the interaction with the industry leader can be a meaningful one
- How to make sure that the networking interaction actually converts to that executive willingly becoming your mentor for the rest of your career
- How to leverage the network of mentors that you would have built for yourself and get great career opportunities
Who is this course for?
- MBA students eager to network with industry professionals and CxOs
- MBA students who find it difficult to approach and open up to such industry professionals, for whatever reason
- MBA aspirants who want mentors and are extremely enthusiastic and positive about their career ahead
- MBA graduates who feel that they have missed the bus and want guidance from industry experts to really get past their career slump and monotony
- Should have completed the following courses – Skill Clarity Blueprint, Marketing Lab Challenge, Marketing Concepts Mastery, Case Analysis Blueprint, Digital Marketing Blueprint and Marketing Analytics Blueprint.
- A stable internet connection to stream videos
- Hope and enthusiasm about a great future in the field of marketing without depending entirely on placements
Certificate of completion
Although, getting a certificate should be the least of your concern considering that this course will leave you with a lifetime of learning, but upon the completion of the course, you shall have a valuable and verifiable certificate of completion. Each certificate has a unique certificate ID that can be verified on our website.
About the instructor
MBA, IIM Udaipur
Founder, Super Heuristics
Ex-MBA Product Head, Career Launcher
Darpan Saxena is on a mission to help MBA students ‘create’ the best career outcomes in the field of marketing without depending on the placements. Darpan founded Super Heuristics as a marketing blog for MBAs while he was in the first year of his MBA program at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur.
Within a year, the blog went viral across the best B-schools of the country with students from these B-schools finding the content on the blog to be unique and extremely helpful in their marketing careers.
This exposure and brand building helped him get 3 job offers from outside the campus even when the final placements at IIM Udaipur had not begun. Eventually, what started off as a hobby in his hostel room, turned out to be his greatest aim in life and he could leave his high paying post-MBA job to pursue his mission to help you, full-time.
Darpan is an Electronics & Communication engineer by qualification with great appreciation for technology, automation and artificial intelligence in business and marketing.
In his 7+ years of professional experience, he has crafted go-to-market strategies for brands like Abbott (in Singapore), Genpact and CL Educate apart from the other small and medium businesses which have witnessed growth through his marketing and strategy consultation. Darpan has worked as a Product Head of MBA Test-prep products at Career Launcher at their Head Office in New Delhi.