Marketing Concepts Mastery helps you learn the essential marketing concepts and frameworks for a strong foundation in your marketing career.
There’s no career in Marketing that doesn’t require you to have crystal clear marketing concepts. You as an MBA student, a future business leader, need to solidify the basic concepts of marketing to be able to solve bigger and complex marketing problems.
This course, Marketing Concepts Mastery, helps you learn all of these essential marketing concepts but in an extremely different way from what you would have learned in your classroom or in your textbooks.
But, how would this course help you and why to learn the basic concepts of Marketing, you would ask? Here are the three reasons why:
- Approach – When you learn the basic marketing concepts, you develop an approach to start solving a marketing problem. Which means, how to start thinking about the problem, what is the first step, the second step etc.
- Analysis – Knowing the basic concepts of marketing and the marketing frameworks gives you the ability to quickly analyze any marketing problem. Marketing frameworks give you the ability to compartmentalize your thoughts well.
- Articulation – Moreover, knowing these concepts, frameworks and jargons give you the ability to talk and communicate better in a marketing environment by using the correct terminology.
With that being said, you now know that learning the basic marketing concepts is extremely important for you.
Here’s an example of how you will actually learn the marketing concepts in this course.
- Do you know that the 4Ps of Marketing are just like ingredients of Chicken Biryani? Well they are, and I will let you know that whenever you need to do anything with the marketing mix, just think about chicken biryani.
- Do you know that you can learn about ‘Place’ in Marketing mix by just thinking about a nightclub? I share that analogy with you and tell you how.
- Do you know that whenever you need to plan a go-to-market strategy, there are broadly only four things that you need to look at?
So, let us take you on a journey towards learning marketing concepts like you would have never learned.
Marketing Concepts Mastery comes FREE with the flagship course Five Steps Ahead
What you’ll learn
- How to approach any marketing plan using Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Unique examples of Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning that will help you understand and remember the concepts like never before
- How to define a go-to-market plan using the 4Ps of Marketing Mix (i.e. Product, Place, Price, Promotion)
- Unique chicken-biryani example to make you understand the relevance of the 4Ps of the Marketing mix
- The most important and essential marketing frameworks that will help you compartmentalize the marketing problems and information better
Who is this course for?
- MBA students looking to learn marketing in a meaningful and better way than what they would have learned in their B-school
- MBA students who want to develop an understanding of the basic concepts before their upcoming interviews and exams
- MBA aspirants eager to start early and learn the concepts of marketing before they enter their B-school
- MBA graduates looking to revise their marketing concepts so that they can develop better business and marketing plans
- A stable internet connection to stream videos
- Hope and enthusiasm about a great future in the field of marketing without depending entirely on placements
Certificate of completion
Although, getting a certificate should be the least of your concern considering that this course will leave you with a lifetime of learning, but upon the completion of the course, you shall have a valuable and verifiable certificate of completion. Each certificate has a unique certificate ID that can be verified on our website.
About the instructor
MBA, IIM Udaipur
Founder, Super Heuristics
Ex-MBA Product Head, Career Launcher
Darpan Saxena is on a mission to help MBA students ‘create’ the best career outcomes in the field of marketing without depending on the placements. Darpan founded Super Heuristics as a marketing blog for MBAs while he was in the first year of his MBA program at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur.
Within a year, the blog went viral across the best B-schools of the country with students from these B-schools finding the content on the blog to be unique and extremely helpful in their marketing careers.
This exposure and brand building helped him get 3 job offers from outside the campus even when the final placements at IIM Udaipur had not begun. Eventually, what started off as a hobby in his hostel room, turned out to be his greatest aim in life and he could leave his high paying post-MBA job to pursue his mission to help you, full-time.
Darpan is an Electronics & Communication engineer by qualification with great appreciation for technology, automation and artificial intelligence in business and marketing.
In his 7+ years of professional experience, he has crafted go-to-market strategies for brands like Abbott (in Singapore), Genpact and CL Educate apart from the other small and medium businesses which have witnessed growth through his marketing and strategy consultation. Darpan has worked as a Product Head of MBA Test-prep products at Career Launcher at their Head Office in New Delhi.