Turning your passion for marketing into skills, success and leadership requires you need to have a clear understanding of what the journey entails and what steps you need to take. Students from B-school and young professionals alike underestimate the power of looking ahead to plan a step-by-step strategy of how they will make a great career in the field with the right kind of skills and experience.
Five Steps Ahead is a course that, truly, puts you five steps ahead of your peers who are starting out with you. In this course you will learn about our 5-step ‘BASIC’ framework, which is an elaborate strategy of what to learn in marketing, and how to learn it. These five steps of our framework will take you from being an enthusiastic beginner in the field of marketing to being someone who is ready to take charge of his/her career right away and build a brand out of himself/herself.
- 4-hours on-demand video
- Certificate of Completion
- Access on laptop and mobile
- Lifetime Access
- English Language
- 7-day Money Back Guarantee
Certificate of Completion
What you will learn
- What is Marketing – Giving a picture of the entire marketing life cycle from Research and Ideation to Development and After-sale
- A detailed and valuable analysis of careers in marketing. Giving you a true picture of the job roles and the skills required for the job roles
- Our 5-step methodology called ‘BASIC’ gives you the exact roadmap of carving out your career journey in the field of marketing
- Basics concepts of marketing such as the STP, 4Ps, 5Cs
- What are the various marketing frameworks such as SWOT and how the basic concepts of marketing converge into the frameworks?
- Utilizing basic concepts and frameworks to solve marketing and business case studies.
- A step-by-step method to get better at solving cases by a method
- What skills are required by a new-age marketer in the changing world of marketing
- Understanding the relevance of Digital Marketing in the current context for you as a marketer
- Basic concepts of Digital Marketing, digital assets, and different digital marketing strategies
- Understanding the importance and the position of Marketing Analytics in the process of marketing
- Overview of the marketing analytics tools and techniques and their use cases in the field of marketing
- How to apply your marketing concepts, problem-solving skills, and new-age skills to the real-world problems
- Why personal branding is a must for placements and a good career ahead
- Steps for creating a brand or a personal brand by creating a body of work
Who this course is for
- MBA students looking for guidance on how to make a career in marketing
- Students unsure of whether to pursue marketing as a career, looking for more clarity about it
- Students preparing for their placements in the field of marketing and sales
- Aspirants aiming to get into business schools looking to get an understanding of marketing as a subject and as a career
- Non-MBAs interested in understanding how to get a definitive path to making a great career in marketing
- Young professionals who have recently graduated from B-schools or from other courses on business and marketing
- A stable internet connection to stream videos and take the assignments
- Hope and enthusiasm about a great future in the field of marketing
Darpan Saxena, the founder of Super Heuristics, is a Marketing Strategist and a practitioner of Analytics in the field of Marketing. He is an Electronics & Communication engineer by qualification, with specialization in Artificial Intelligence (AI) focusing on Machine Learning, and also an MBA from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur.
Super Heuristics is the best place for students and young professionals to learn Marketing & Analytics. Super Heuristics was founded in February 2018 by Darpan Saxena.
In his 6+ years of professional experience, he has crafted go-to-market strategies for brands like Abbott (in Singapore), Genpact and CL Educate apart from the other small and medium businesses which have witnessed growth through his marketing and strategy consultation. Darpan has worked as a Product Head of the biggest vertical of an education technology company in New Delhi.