Digital Marketing Blueprint gives you the first-principles of Digital Marketing strategy that MBAs can’t miss out on
If you are an MBA student interested in the field of Marketing, you already know that Digital Marketing is something that you need to be good at.
There is nothing such as a ‘traditional’ marketing role anymore. The fact is:
- Brands and companies are moving, or rather, have moved towards digital methods of marketing which is a measurable form of marketing and turns out to be better on ROI than traditional marketing.
- Which means all the ‘traditional’ marketing roles require you to have an appreciation and understanding for digital and tech.
- Further, for startups, digital marketing provides a level playing field, which means that digital marketing is probably the only marketing channel through which they can outdo the competitors who have bigger pockets
This clearly means that if you are an MBA student, you need to learn Digital Marketing for a bright and high-growth career ahead.
But, here’s the problem.
You are an MBA and you are supposed to not only know digital marketing hands-on, but are also supposed to know the strategy behind planning your digital marketing campaigns as well.
Suppose you are in an interview, you are more likely to be tested on the first-principles of digital marketing than on how to actually run the campaign.
Which means that the first steps for you are to learn the first principles of Digital Marketing so that for your upcoming opportunities you are ready for a sound understanding of Digital Marketing and maybe can even lead a team in the near future.
Therefore, Digital Marketing Blueprint, is created to only give you these first-principles of Digital Marketing that are crucial for your success as an MBA.
Digital Marketing Blueprint comes FREE with the flagship course Five Steps Ahead
What you’ll learn
- The first-principles of Digital Marketing strategy that are extremely important for MBAs and future business leaders to know
- Strategic understanding of organic and paid marketing channels and how do they fit into the overall strategic plans of a company
- Overview of major digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, Facebook Ads, Email Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Content Marketing etc.
Who is this course for?
- MBA students looking to learn the strategic part of digital marketing which is crucial for future business leaders
- MBA aspirants eager to start early and learn the concepts of digital marketing before they enter their B-school
- MBA graduates looking to add value to their organizations in a meaningful way by coming back to the drawing board and learning the strategic aspects of digital marketing
- A stable internet connection to stream videos
- Hope and enthusiasm about a great future in the field of marketing without depending entirely on placements
Certificate of completion
Although, getting a certificate should be the least of your concern considering that this course will leave you with a lifetime of learning, but upon the completion of the course, you shall have a valuable and verifiable certificate of completion. Each certificate has a unique certificate ID that can be verified on our website.
About the instructor
MBA, IIM Udaipur
Founder, Super Heuristics
Ex-MBA Product Head, Career Launcher
Darpan Saxena is on a mission to help MBA students ‘create’ the best career outcomes in the field of marketing without depending on the placements. Darpan founded Super Heuristics as a marketing blog for MBAs while he was in the first year of his MBA program at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur.
Within a year, the blog went viral across the best B-schools of the country with students from these B-schools finding the content on the blog to be unique and extremely helpful in their marketing careers.
This exposure and brand building helped him get 3 job offers from outside the campus even when the final placements at IIM Udaipur had not begun. Eventually, what started off as a hobby in his hostel room, turned out to be his greatest aim in life and he could leave his high paying post-MBA job to pursue his mission to help you, full-time.
Darpan is an Electronics & Communication engineer by qualification with great appreciation for technology, automation and artificial intelligence in business and marketing.
In his 7+ years of professional experience, he has crafted go-to-market strategies for brands like Abbott (in Singapore), Genpact and CL Educate apart from the other small and medium businesses which have witnessed growth through his marketing and strategy consultation. Darpan has worked as a Product Head of MBA Test-prep products at Career Launcher at their Head Office in New Delhi.