Case Analysis Blueprint gives you the step-by-step method to analyze any marketing case study in just 5 slides.
You, as an MBA student, come across marketing case studies almost everyday in your B-school life. The idea of a case study pedagogy is to give you a taste of real-life business understanding and problem solving.
Given the importance of the case studies in an MBAs life, surely you give a lot of time and attention to it each evening before your classes the next day.
However, here’s where the problem comes up.
- MBA students like you suffer and get frustrated because you don’t know what is the correct approach to analyze case studies.
- MBA students like you get frustrated because even after spending a lot of hours and effort on the case analysis, you never get satisfied that you have comprehensively analyzed a case study.
- MBA graduates, who are in a job, don’t recollect that if you were to solve this problem just the way you learned it in the classroom then how would it be.
It is for this reason that we bring to you this course. In this course you will get to know how to analyze a marketing case study comprehensively in just 5 slides.
Which means that the next time you need to analyze a marketing case or need to participate in a marketing case competition, you know exactly how to solve that case and also get a feeling of satisfaction at the end of it.
Case Analysis Blueprint comes FREE with the flagship course Five Steps Ahead
You will get access to the videos of Case Analysis Blueprint on 1st Mar 2022
What you’ll learn
- How to approach any marketing case study or a business problem that you encounter in the classroom or at your workplace
- How to do a comprehensive analysis of each part of the case study so that you know that you have covered everything that you had to
- How to present your case analysis in just 5 PowerPoint slides which would entail a thorough analysis
- Examples from real-life case studies and business problems so that you know can watch the case analysis process in action
Who is this course for?
- MBA students looking to learn how to analyze a marketing case study in the correct manner
- MBA students who are frustrated with their current case analysis methods because it never gives them the satisfaction that they have analyzed the case study well
- MBA students who want to learn case analysis to crack the case competitions
- MBA aspirants who want to learn the skill of case analysis before their B-school starts so that their journey can be a breeze
- MBA graduates who encounter business problems and lack a methodological/academic approach to go about the problems
- Should have completed the Marketing Concepts Mastery course which is where you will discover the basic concepts and frameworks of marketing that are applied in this course
- A stable internet connection to stream videos
- Hope and enthusiasm about a great future in the field of marketing without depending entirely on placements
Certificate of completion
Although, getting a certificate should be the least of your concern considering that this course will leave you with a lifetime of learning, but upon the completion of the course, you shall have a valuable and verifiable certificate of completion. Each certificate has a unique certificate ID that can be verified on our website.
About the instructor
MBA, IIM Udaipur
Founder, Super Heuristics
Ex-MBA Product Head, Career Launcher
Darpan Saxena is on a mission to help MBA students ‘create’ the best career outcomes in the field of marketing without depending on the placements. Darpan founded Super Heuristics as a marketing blog for MBAs while he was in the first year of his MBA program at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Udaipur.
Within a year, the blog went viral across the best B-schools of the country with students from these B-schools finding the content on the blog to be unique and extremely helpful in their marketing careers.
This exposure and brand building helped him get 3 job offers from outside the campus even when the final placements at IIM Udaipur had not begun. Eventually, what started off as a hobby in his hostel room, turned out to be his greatest aim in life and he could leave his high paying post-MBA job to pursue his mission to help you, full-time.
Darpan is an Electronics & Communication engineer by qualification with great appreciation for technology, automation and artificial intelligence in business and marketing.
In his 7+ years of professional experience, he has crafted go-to-market strategies for brands like Abbott (in Singapore), Genpact and CL Educate apart from the other small and medium businesses which have witnessed growth through his marketing and strategy consultation. Darpan has worked as a Product Head of MBA Test-prep products at Career Launcher at their Head Office in New Delhi.